Cruise around the Coast on a Fishing Boat in Tanohata
Get great views of Iwate's wild and rocky coast, and sail around the dramatic cliffs on this fun cruise in Tanohata. Great for kids and small groups.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 - 16:00 (April - September) (Show details)
Starting time: 09:00 10:30 13:00 14:30 15:30 (October - March) 16:00 (April - September) (Hide details)
08:50 Meet at Tsukue Fishing Port
Cruise Starts! (60 mins)Enjoy a tour of Iwate's dramatic coastline, and explore mysterious caves!
Ends at Tsukue Fishing Port
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Even during summer, it is quite cold in the morning and evening and in bad weather. Preparing thermal clothes is recommended.
- Please prepare clothes to change into in case you get wet.
- As this tour is guided by a real fisherman, the time may change depending on the fishing season. You will either be informed of a different time, or may be able to participate in a 'daily life of a fisherman' experience instead.
- Adult fee applies to any guest that required their own seat.
- This tour is run entirely in Japanese.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 10.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.