Pottery Making Experience with Potter's Wheel in Hiratsuka
Kiraku in Hiratsuka offers an experience-based plan to allow you to learn and improve your pottery skills in a friendly atmosphere. Get to grips with the potter's wheel!
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:00 Meet at Ceramic Studio Kiraku
Pottery ExperiencePractice your skills (or learn the basics) using a potter's wheel! Create as many piece of art as you like, Fire the first for free, and 1,500 JPY for each additional piece. The staff does the finishing work after drying.
12:00 Dismiss at Ceramic Studio Kiraku
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Hand towel
- Clothes which you don't mind getting dirty
- You can make as many items as you like. The firing of the first one is included in the price, and each additional piece will be 1500 JPY.
- You can come back to the studio to pick up your work, or arrange the shipping in advance. If you like to arrange shipping, an additional payment of 900 JPY is required for packing and shipping. * We do not take responsibility for any damage during delivery.
- If you desire to come back to pick up your work, please note that we keep your work for six months. Please understand that the work is disposed of if it is not picked up within six months.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 8.
|Credit card payment|
- No cancellation fee is requied basically; however, please contact us promptly in case of the cancellation, because the other visitor is declined during the time you keep your reservation.