Spring-Inspired Pottery Experience in Kamakura
Create your own unique pottery to celebrate the arrival of spring! Choose to make a katakuchi (lipped bowl), guinomi (large sake cup), small bowl, plate or anything else you like.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please wear comfortable clothes you don't mind getting dirty.
- Apron/small hand towels
- We will return your pottery item after drying, unglazed firing, glazing, and firing.
- Please choose whether you come to the shop to pick up your work, or have us send it to you.
- You can make 2 to 3 pieces of work in the lesson.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 10.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.