Yokohama Bay Cruise featuring Red Brick Warehouses
See the history and industry of Yokohama bay as you cruise and enjoy the views of Minato Mirai, the Bay Bridge, and the huge commercial ships and buildings.
Combine relaxation with a fun learning experience as you see the powerhouses of modern industry and the futuristic buildings of Yokohama Bay before cruising further along, and seemingly back in time to the mid 19th century, where old warehouses and classic buildings represent Japan's past.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:35 Meet at the Akarenga Wharf Pier
10:45 Yokohama Bay CruiseStarting from the Akarenga area, you can enjoy Yokohama's landmarks and the Bay Bridge as you cruise. The massive ships and architectural structures are also very close and a spectacle to see.
11:40 Tour ends at the Akarenga Wharf Pier
- 1 child under the age of 3 is free per 1 adult. A children's fee applies from 2 or more children.
- Capacity varies according to the size of the ship
- Boarding of the ship will be done on the day of the cruise according to the order of arrival.
- Boarding with pets is not allowed.
- Should we need to cancel the tour due to the weather conditions etc, we will generally offer a tour on another date.
- Please be notified that we may have reporters and cameramen from TV programs and magazines.
- There may be a suspension of service on the day due to chartered usage or maintenance.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 50.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.