Stained Glass Candle Holder Making Experience in Yokohama
Learn how to make a pretty stained glass candle holder to decorate your home at Atelier Yoshida in Yokohama! Beginners and children welcome.
The pre-cut glass and clear instructions of our staff mean that even kids can make their very own stained glass craft!
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
- Children in the 3rd grade and older may participate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Apron, cotton gloves (please avoid acrylic gloves as they will melt in the heat)
- Clothes and accessories made of man-made fibers may melt in the heat, so please do not wear any.
- Children in elementary school must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- You can take home your craft on the same day, or arrange to have it shipped to you.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 4.
|Credit card payment|
- No cancellation fee or changing fee charged even it is by your circumstance; however, please inform us about it ASAP.