Nighttime Lights Adventure Cruise in Yokohama
Sail out from Yokohama on this active cruise which includes open views of the "Castle of Light," a massive industrial complex that shines at night.
The sparkling and brilliant lights of Japan's factories could only be appreciated at night from limited locations such as observatories or while driving on the expressway. This is your chance to instead set sail on a leisurely cruise near Yokohama, home to some of the best lit examples of industry that take on fanciful castle-like appearances when the sun goes down.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 16:30 (December) - 19:00 (June, July) (Show details)
Starting time: 16:30 (December) 17:00 (November, January) 17:30 (October, February) 18:00 (March, April) 18:30 (May, August) 19:00 (June, July) (Hide details)
16:15 Meet at the Akarenga Wharf Pier
16:30 Adventure CruiseSet sail for an adventurous cruise out of Yokohama, as the sun sets, and night rises.
18:10 Tour ends at the Akarenga Wharf Pier
- 1 child under the age of 3 is free per 1 adult. A children's fee applies from 2 or more children.
- Depending on the ship in use, the boarding capacity varies.
- Boarding of the ship will be done on the day of the cruise according to the order of arrival.
- Boarding with pets is not allowed.
- Due to influence of the weather, it is possible for our company to cancel the cruise, as a general rule the cruise will be rescheduled for another day. In the case that a customer makes a cancellation for their own reasons, we will charge a cancellation penalty in accordance with the following cancellation policy.
- Please understand that there may be TV crews, or magazines doing interviews and photo shoots on the cruise.
- It is possible that service of the cruise may be suspended due to it being chartered on the last day, or for ship inspection and maintenance.
- Please understand that the finishing time of the cruise may be delayed.
- You may be hit by sea spray, for those who are worried, please bring rainwear.
- We will not be able to wait for the boarding of late arrivals.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 50.
|Credit card payment|
- In the case that a customer makes a cancellation for their own reasons we will charge the following cancellation fee.
From after the deposit of the payment to 4 days before the cruise 1,000 JPY per person
From 3 days before the cruise to 2 days before the cruise half of the cruise fee (50%)/Per person
From the day before the cruise to the day of the cruise full price of the cruise fee (100%)/Per person
- Rescheduling of the date may be done only once, and up to 1 week in advance of the cruise.
Please understand that in the case that you wish to reschedule 2 times or more that a amendment fee of 1,000 JPY per person will be charged for each change.