Yudofu Dinner at the Junsei Restaurant in Nanzenji Temple, Kyoto Instant Confirmation
Dine in the elegant Junsei Shoin for a true Kyoto experience and savor the delicious tofu of Nanzenji Temple. Presented in a variety of ways, this refined meal is a treat for the senses.
Savor a dinner of delicious Kyoto cuisine in the elegant atmosphere of the Junsei Shoin building, recently designated as a Tangible Cultural Property of Japan. Gaze out at the garden, and experience a moment of culinary zen.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
18:50 Check-in at Junsei Restaurant at Nanzenji Temple
Please show your voucher at the reception desk
19:00 Yudofu Dinner Course (120 minutes)Enjoy the delicate tofu based cuisine at Junsei while soaking in the atmosphere of old Kyoto.
Dinner Menu: Yudofu (boiled tofu), sliced raw sea bream with kelp, sesame tofu, baked tofu with miso, vegetable tempura assortment, rice, pickled vegetables.
21:00 Dinner Ends at Junsei Restaurant
- This is an open-itinerary plan with no guide. Please come to the restaurant on your own by 18:50.
- Specific seats may not be designated.
- The meal time is reserved in advance. Please do not be late. Please contact the restaurant directly if you are running late.
Nanzenji Temple Junsei Restaurant
- Drinks during dinner are not included in the price. Please pay for drink charges at the restaurant.
- Please be aware that this plan cannot be changed or refunded in cash on the day.
- Customers who wish may request the vegetarian menu when booking.
- Course Menu:
Yudofu, sliced raw sea bream with kelp, sesame tofu, baked tofu with miso, vegetable tempura assortment, rice, pickled vegetables
- Restaurant Information:
Address: 60 Nanzenjikusagawa-cho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
Access: About 5 minutes on foot from Keage Station (Kyoto Municipal Subway Tozai Line)
- Children (ages 0-5 years) will be able to participate for free under the following conditions.
An individual seat will not be provided. Please have them sit on the lap of their parent or guardian. If there are seats available, they are welcome to use it, however they will not be getting a priority in seating.
An individual meal or snack will not be provided as well.
If you would like any of the above for children (ages 0-5 years), please book them as a child.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 4.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Please contact Veltra immediately if you make any changes to your booking once it is confirmed, as:
・Any changes made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.