Traditional Japanese Sweets Making Experience in Higashiyama
Learn to make beautiful seasonal Japanese sweets under the guidance of a
professional pastry chef, at the famous Kanshundo sweets shop near Kiyomizudera Temple.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:05 Meet at Kanshundo Higashi-ten
09:15 Japanese Wagashi Class (1 hour)Guests will be able to make different cakes every month, to match the season!
Spring: Nanohana and sakura flowers, olive-green birds etc
Summer: Blue-flag flower, China-pink flower, morning-bells etc
Autumn: Daisy, Maple, Ginkgo nut etc
Winter: Plum flower, camellia, pine needles etc
10:15 Matcha Tea and Sweets Time (10 mins)Enjoy sampling the sweets you have just made with a cup of green matcha tea!
10:30 Activity Ends at Kanshundo Higashi-ten
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Requirement(s) - Others
- We have aprons and towels available.
- You will be provided with a souvenir box to carry your sweets.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 20.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Should you need to change your booking (number of people, time), contact Kanshundo Higashi-ten by 16:00 previous day.
They may not be able to change the schedule on the day.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
It was really interesting to try making sweets. In about an hour I could make 4 different types. I could taste one there. It was wonderful. The sweets you get to make change with each season, so I wan...more