Reservations for a Kaiseki Course at Ishibekoji Kamikura
Enjoy an upscale dinner reserved for you at the traditional Kyoto-style restaurant, Kamikura. Savor the modern kaiseki dishes made from the finest seasonal ingredients paired with choice sake or wine.
Experience some of the finest cuisine in Kyoto at Kamikura. Located along one of Kyoto's traditional streets, Ishibei Koji, this restaurant is elegant with a modern Japanese ambiance. The course meals served here are made with quality seasonal ingredients from Kyoto and paired with choice sake from the area. Or, if you prefer, you could savor fine wine from Kamikura's cellar, recommended by their sommelier.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 18:00 - 20:30 (Show details)
18:00 Check-in at Ishibei Koji Kamikura
Kyoto-style Course DinnerEnjoy a delicious and beautifully presented course meal prepared by the chefs with fresh ingredients from Kyoto. Savor the elegant dishes with selections of sake, or wine from Kamikura's own cellar.
20:00 Dinner ends at Ishibei Koji Kamikura
- Please note that the dishes served are seasonal and changes cannot be made to the menu.
- There are private rooms available for up to 8 people.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 10.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 22:00 local time, 2 business days to 22:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 22:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.