Half-Day Original Ceramic Making Class in Toba
Hand twist and form the clay to make an original ceramic item for you or as a gift. Great for beginners and children to experiment on a hand-wheel.
▼ Read more
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Experience fee / lesson fee / material fee / firing fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 - 17:00 (Show details)
09:00 Meet at Kouwagama
Begin Pottery (Approx 2 hours)Use 1.2 kg of clay to make three or four small items such as a bowl, tea cup or a small plate. Make a set of ceramics for yourself or a gift for friends and family.
End of the class
- Children in first grade and above can participate in this activity.
- Children in elementary school must be accompanied with a parent or guardian.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please wear comfortable clothes you do not mind getting dirty.
- It would take around a month for your piece to complete. It can be shipped to you for an additional charge. Shipping fee would vary according to the weight and location.
- Please understand that if your piece breaks in the process of drying or firing, only a simple repair can be done.
- International shipment is not available.
Visitors from overseas are welcome to join, however please understand that your piece cannot be shipped to your country.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 8.
|Credit card payment|
- No cancellation fee will apply. However, please let us know immediately should you cancel the tour.