Night Tour of the Former Pirate Stronghold Toba Castle in Mie
Explore the castle town of Toba at night! See the Toba Castle ruins, which were once the stronghold of an army of Japanese pirates. While you explore the town you can eat one of the local delicacies!
Meeting spot only 5 minutes on foot from Toba Station.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
17:00 Meet Up at Information Center Yumin
Start The Night Tour! (approx 90 mins)Take a walk around the Toba Castle ruins, once the stronghold of an army of port city pirates! During your evening tour, you will also try a delicious local dish!
18:30 The tour will disband at Information Center Yumin
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- There are stairs along the tour, so please wear clothing and shoes that are easy to walk in.
- For your safety, it is possible for the tour to be canceled due to bad weather or disasters. The decision to cancel the tour will be made and announced to participants on the previous night. Please be sure to enter your contact information.
- For the duration of the summer holidays, the tour will only be operated from Mondays-Thursdays.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 2 business days to 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.