Early Morning Walk and Fishing Tour in Sakatejima
Visit the quiet fishing village of Sakatejima and walk through its peaceful roads without cars or traffic lights! You'll feel like you've gone back in time as you have a relaxing time fishing.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:40 Meet at Toba Marine Terminal Ocean Liner Ticket Window
The Ship Departs (approx 6-7 mins)
Arrive at Sakatejima
Enjoy Fishing and an Island Walk!You don't need to be a pro to join this fishing trip! Beginners and kids are welcome to try and enjoy this activity.
Enjoy a local morning dish while you view the ocean.
10:15 Tour Disbands at Toba Marine Terminal
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Round-trip boat ticket (Adults 400 JPY, Children 220 JPY)
- Jacket or coat (winter)
- For those who would like to bring home the fish they caught, please bring a cooler or something to put your catch in. There is a place where you will be able to cook the fish for an extra charge.
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please be kind to the environment and take home any garbage you may have.
- The tour is conducted in the case of light rain. If the weather is bad or the waves are too high, there is a chance the tour may be cancelled. This decision is made on previous day and the customer will be contacted. Please be sure to enter your contact information.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 2 business days to 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.