Nordic Walking Forest Trek Guided Tour
Try Nordic walking in a beautiful natural forest and combine exercise with a fun activity. Get your whole body engaged as you walk with a guide!
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:00 Meet at the Hachinosu Administration Buiilding
Nordic WalkingSet out on a walk of the Hachinosu Park, a flat 3 km trip. Enjoy the beautiful natural environment!
Ask us about a course with more elevation.
12:00 Tour ends at the Hachinosu Administration Building
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children ages 6 and up may participate in this tour. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Long-sleeved shirts, hat, work gloves to protect from thorns or plants that can irritate skin.
- Backpack and a drink
- Please talk with us if you have any concerns about the course or health issues. It's a flat course in general but there are two sections of steep uphill. Please do not hesitate to tell the guide if you get tired, so we can adjust the pace.
- Please take out voluntary insurance by yourself.
- For safety, the tour will be cancelled when the weather is bad. In light rain and with your strong request the tour is operated; however, when the weather changes for the worse the tour will be stopped. You are to bring your rain gear for just in case.
No refund or discount applied, except in bad weather condition.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 10.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Please submit any cancellations or changes through the My Page section of your account.