Wakasagi (Pond smelt) Fishing Experience in Omachi
Fish for the tasty local wakasagi fish at Lake Kizaki, with a dome to protect you from the cold and snow. A fun activity for groups and kids too!
▼ Read more
Another fishing fare(1,000 JPY)will apply for high school students older people.
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Dome boat fare / Fishing equipment set / Cooking equipment set / Facility fare
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 9 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Wear warm tops and bottoms in mid-winter. Ski gear wood be good.
- The boat has wooden floor. Floor cushion would be convenient.
- Do not bring in heavy bags.
- The dome boat has a toilet, heater, and life jackets.
- Hot water available to make soup or hot tea.
- Fishing results may vary since Wakasagi are wild fish.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 19:00 local time, 8 business days to 19:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 19:00 local time, 3 business days to 19:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 19:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.