Half Day Snow Shoe Hiking Tour in Tsugaike Kogen with Lunch
Set out with your guide into the beautiful valleys and rides of Tsugaike for a snowshoe tour that starts from the top of the lifts and goes from there.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:30 Meet at Tsugaike Kougen Ski Resort Gondola Platform
10:00 Snowshoe Hiking Tour
Initial AscentHead up to 1900 meters of elevation via the gondola and ropeway, and get ready to enter the snowy world.
Rental Equipment IncludedThis tour includes rental snow shoes and expandable poles. Children sizes available too.
Safety FirstWe choose a course tailored to the day and the group. If we take a route in the forest, you can view the beautiful contrast of light and shadow.
Snowshoe FunYou will feel as if you can walk anywhere!
Ice ForestsSometimes the trees are covered in icy rime, and sparkle in the light. Such beautiful scenery!
LunchThe standard lunch includes a hot dog, hot soup, and hot drink, if the conditions permit.
Toasted Hot DogsToast your own hot dog. You cannot toast it on a windy day though.
Snow SlidesYou can enjoy head-first sliding when you find a good slope to slide. You can also slide sitting down!
Lifetime MemoriesYou can take photos of you and your family or friends with the three mountains of Hakuba covered with snow in the background.
14:30 Check-out at Tsugaike Kougen Ski Resort Gondola Platform
- This tour is for participants ages 10 and up.
- Elementary school children should be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The tour price does not include the round-trip ticket for Tsugaike Gondola, personal expenses, or rental fees for items not included in the tour.
- Please let us know by the day before the tour if you want to add to participants, for we have to arrange lunch.
- Please refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages during the tour including beer or whisky.
- The tour may be cancelled if there is not enough snow or if the condition of the snow is dangerous. In such cases, we will contact your representative by the early evening of the day before the tour, or early on the day of the tour. The tour may also be stopped if there is a sudden change in weather during the day.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 55.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.