Rare Kashihara Shrine Inner Halls Tour in Kashihara City
Enter the normally closed off section of Kashihara Shrine for a special chance to worship and see ancient treasures of Nara with a shrine priest leading your group.
Winter in Nara is a magical time as National Treasures are displayed and sealed shrines are opened to visit. Enjoy a special limited time tour led by a priest or monk of the temple or shrine, and discover a secret side of Japan.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
12:50 Check-in at Kashihara Shrine Adminstration Office
Please check in between 12:30 ~ 12:50
13:00 Inner Shrine Visit (~60 minutes)Dedicated to the legendary First Emperor of Japan, Kashihara Shrine is located near Mt. Unebi.
The day's route proceeds from the Honden Main Shrine to the Inner Shrine, then onwards to the Bunkaden before reaching the Artifact Gallery.
14:00 Tour ends at Kashihara Shrine
- If less than 10 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Guests are asked to refrain from eating, drinking, or taking photographs in designated areas.
- Please refrain from loud conversations or talking during the tours. Help us maintain a quiet atmosphere during this special tour.
- This tour is operated only in Japanese.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.