Half Day Tour of Nara's World Heritage Sites and Mountain Views
Visit 3 of Nara's World Heritage sites: Todaiji Temple, home to the Great Buddha Statue, Kasuga Taisha Shrine, and Kofukuji Temple. Enjoy views of Wakakusayama and forest of Kasuga from the bus.
▼ Read more
Middle school students: Adult fare / Kids under 6 who do not require seats: Free
- Available: Daily
Board from JR Nara Station at 9:05 free x per personBoard from JR Nara Station at 9:05 free x per person
Board from Kintetsu Nara Station at 9:10 free x per personBoard from Kintetsu Nara Station at 9:10 free x per person
- Inclusion: Bus fare / English audio guide / Japanese-speaking guide / Entrance fees for Todaiji Daibutsuden & Kofukuji Treasure House / Souvenir
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:05-09:10 Start from JR Nara Station (at 9:05), or Kintetsu Nara Station (9:10)
Check in at bus information center by 20 minutes before the bus departure time
Todaiji TempleVisit the largest wooden building in the world, and admire the size and serenity of the Giant Buddha housed within!
Kasuga Taisha ShrineExplore this colorful shrine, famous for its thousands of lanterns. The deer of Nara are said to messengers of this shrine's god.
Koufukuji Treasure HouseVisit the inner temples, Sarusawa Lake and Treasure House.
Wakakusayama (from bus window)Show you around the ancient capital of Nara by bus .
Primeval forest of Kasuga (from bus window)Get a glimpse of the primeval forest of Kasuga, a World Heritage site.
Drop Offs at Kintentsu and JR Nara StationsArrive at Kintetsu Nara Station at 12:45.
Arrive at JR Nara Station at 12:50.
Tour Ends (Approx 3.75 Hours)
- Please check in at the sightseeing bus information center in JR or Kintetsu Nara Station by 20 minutes before the bus departs.
- Children under 6 years old can ride free of charge. But, if a child requires his/her own seat, the elementary school child fare applies.
- A Japanese speaking bus guide will attend the tour.
- Please understand there may be construction around the buildings or the statues of Buddha you visit, so there may be cases where the scenery may be different from usual, or you will not be able to see buildings.
- The places or the order of your visit may be changed. Also there may be some delays due to road conditions.
- Please note that smoking is prohibited on the bus.
- Please allow yourself enough time to get to other activities after the tour, for there may be some delays due to road conditions
- English and Chinese voice guidance is available. (Please understand that we have only a limited number of them.)
- This is a half day course without lunch.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 7.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of JPY 100.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.