Pottery Wheel and Glazing Experience in Agano
Create a useful serving bowl with your own two hands, and learn the basics of using a potter's wheel while visiting Niigata prefecture!
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:30 Meet at Ayumu Craft Center
Have fun!Learn how to use a potter's wheel and create your own pottery bowl!
Select your favoriteChoose your favorite bowl and it will be fired for you!
Choose the GlazeAyumu Craft Center will do the smoothing, finishing, glazing and firing. It will take between 1 to 2 months for the pottery to be completed.
12:00 Experience Ends at Ayumu Craft Center
- Children of elementary school age and above may participate.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- You can't make large pieces or anything with a handle.
- There are 6 potter's wheels available, so groups of 7 or more will have to take turns.
- It will takr around 1~2 months to send you the creation.
- We will send the finished piece to you (cash on delivery).
- Shipping is only available inside Japan.
- Buses will not be able to enter the narrow road to the craft center.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 20.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.