Great family fun!Reviewed by: The Petpisits, 2016/07/26
Our family (my wife, 6yo daughter and myself) went kayaking at this place this past weekend for half a day. This is the perfect place if you want to learn how to kayak, and it's your first time.
- nice lake in the middle of the woods. Quiet and clean
- our instructor, Mr Disuke, very nice. Good English, great sense of humor, patient and attentive.
- great equipment and safety measures
- there is some kind of construction in the lake, kinda ruins the natural feeling a bit
- not for experienced kayakers looking for adventure
Our daughter was able to successfully kayak on her first try. Mr Disuke made it seem so easy!
Overall it was great experience for us. If they have a more challenging course, we will come again! Definitely requesting Mr Disuke!
Thank you for using our service this time and good review!!
we hope see you again!
YOC Yuzawa Outdoor Centre