Full Day Stand Up Paddleboard Tour on Lake Daigenta for All Levels in Yuzawa
Surf gently over the calm surface of Lake Daigenta and give your core a fun workout as you paddle and glide all around while enjoying the great outdoors.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Lunch / Board / paddle / life jacket / paddling jacket / rental equipment / accident insurance / soft ice cream
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:30 Check-in at Yuzawa Lake Daigenta and get ready
10:00 Lake Stand Up PaddleboardingEven beginners can enjoy the tour without fear on the calm surface of the lake.
LunchEnjoy a fresh and tasty lunch.
Lake PaddleboardMaster the skills of riding and gliding over the water.
14:30 Check-out at Yuzawa Lake Daigenta
- Ages 6 and up can participate in this activity.
- Elementary school children should be accompanied by a parent.
- People under 18 years old need the consent of a parent or guardian to join this activity.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Elementary school students and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
Towels / swimsuit (or spare underwear) / T-shirt (synthetic fiber) / shorts / hat / sneakers or sandals with an ankle strap / glasses band
- if you use glasses
Sunscreen / insect repellent / beverage / a photocopy of your insurance card.
We will loan out specialized equipment including a life jacket and a paddling jacket.
- Required items:
- Winter will be the price in 2014.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 5.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 70% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.