Mt. Banna Morning Trekking Tour (Lunch Included)
Trek to highest point on Ishigakijima, to observe the beautiful island from above. This hike is appropriate for beginners and includes drinks and lunch!
In the northern part of Ishigaki you will find Mt. Banna, surrounded by a large nature park. Often overlooked by visitors to the island, it is a pleasant hike appropriate for all skill levels. If you are luck you may spot a ruddy kingfisher or a crested serpent eagle!
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Pick-up in central Ishigaki city free (per group)Pick-up in central Ishigaki city free (per group)
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking guide / Insurance
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00 Meet at Tom Sawyer Marine Shop/ Pick-up at hotel
08:30 Arrive at Mt. Banna
08:45 Hike starts (2.5 hours)This will be a 2.5 hour hike, distance approx. 4.5 km. Keep your eyes peeled for the marine birds that nest here!
11:15 Hike endsLunch will be served at a nearby square
12:30 Tour ends at Tom Sawyer Marine Shop/ Drop-off at hotel
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Only participants who pass the medical questionnaire screening can participate.
- Children in middle school and above in good health conditions can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Exercise-appropriate clothing
- Hiking boots or tennis shoes
- Small towel
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.