Ishigakijima Half-Day Snorkeling Tour (Morning ・ Afternoon)
Snorkel to your heart's content in Ishigaki's clear waters on this half-day tour, among coral reefs and tropical fish. Solo travelers and groups welcome!
See the colorful tropical fish, sea turtles and coral reefs for which the island in justly famous. The captain will choose the best snorkeling spot based on ocean conditions and weather, to make sure you see the best marine life possible. First time snorkeling? No problem! Our instructors will teach you the basics and stay right by your side, while wetsuits will help keep you afloat.
▼ Read more
Guests in middle school and older will be charged the Adult fee
- Duration (incl. transportation): 3 - 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Pick-up in central Ishigaki city free (per group)Pick-up in central Ishigaki city free (per group)
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking instructor / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins) / Boat fee / Insurance
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:30 Pick-up at hotel/ Check-in at Tom Sawyer Shop
08:50 Equipment delivery and fitting
09:00 Departure from Ishigaki PortSnorkeling training on boat
09:50 Arrival at diving pointSnorkeling (90~100 mins)
11:15 Depart from diving point, get changed in boat
11:30-12:00 Tour ends at Ishigaki Port/ Drop-off at hotel
- You must be 70 or under and in good health to participate in this tour.
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please fill out the medical questionnaire before participating:
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.