Pinaisara Waterfall Trekking Tour on Iriomote Island
Head from the basin to the top of Iriomote's tallest waterfall, the Pinaisara Waterfall. This whole day course is great for beginners who want to see nature.
▼ Read more
Child fare for elementary students and younger.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 7 - 7.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
Hotels or ports in the Shirahama or Takana areas free (per group)Hotels or ports in the Shirahama or Takana areas free (per group)
- Inclusion: English-speaking assistant / Japanese-speaking guide / Guide fee / Kayak rental / Insurance fee / Lunch
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:30-09:00 Pick-up from Hotel or Shirahama-Takana District Ports
10:00 Tour Preparation
11:00 Mangrove Canoe and Jungle TrekkingMaybe you will see the soldier crabs, Scopimera globasa, tiny creatures that march straight forward and clean the sand.
12:00 Pinaisara Waterfall Top
13:00 Jungle TrekkingStep into an ancient jungle, where Cyathea lepifera ferns, huge osmunds and strange looking trees all grow!
14:00 Pinaisara Waterfall BasinRefresh your body and soul in the waters.
15:00 Jungle Trekking and Mangrove CanoeingReturn to Funaura port by kayak.
16:00 Drop-off at hotels or Port
- Children 11 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Pick-up and drop-off service is for the Shirahama to Takana areas, and includes hotels or ports. Please let us know your requested locations when booking.
- Please make sure to call the number on the voucher at 18:00~19:00 the day before the tour. If you get an answering machine, please record "your name," "name of the tour you booked," and "number of people." We will call you back.
We will check:
Reconfirmation of the name of the tour course, the pick-up and drop-off place and pick-up time, your contact number in case of emergency such as sudden weather change, and whether you join the tour following day.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Swimwear, marine boots or sneakers to wet (no beach sandals or sport sandals because they are not safe), hats with tying strings, gloves, rain coat and pants, sunglasses.
- Clothes in summer (April-October):
Long sleeve synthetic shirt
Pants that extend below the knee, and are made of synthetic fibers
No jeans allowed.
- Clothes in winter (November-March);
Shirt or wind-resistant rash guard
Pants made of synthetic fibers
*No jeans allowed.
Outer clothes (thin fleece and windbreaker or raincoat)
- If you wear contact lenses:
According to the weather on the day, have goggle or sunglasses to protect your eyes.r eyes.
- If you bring a camera, have waterproof one. Baggage will get wet from splash for sure. Dropping into the water is a considerable risk. Please be careful.
- Using toilet during tour:
No toilet in the venue, please have plastic bags and toilet paper.
Never leave the used paper, take back in plastic bag.
- Ferry fare to Iriomote island is not included in the price.
- Schedule may change due to the weather and tidal conditions.
- This tour will be held primarily in Japanese with some English assistance available.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.