Full Day Pinaisara Waterfall Trek and Diving Combo Tour on Iriomote Island
Go all over the tropical island, from the basin of a 50 meter waterfall to the tropical reefs of Barras Island to feel the beauty of Iriomote for yourself.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Pick-up from Iriomote hotels
DepartureSet out on a fun and safe tour with your guide.
CanoeingInto the mangrove forest by canoe for about 50 minutes.
LandfallStretch your legs back out with some jungle trekking for 20 minutes after canoeing.
Pinaisara WaterfallWelcome to the towering Pinaisara Waterfall. You will be able to swim in the basin if it is sunny.
Lunch and DivingRest, return to the shop and try Yaeyama buckwheart soba for lunch, the get on a boat for a diving experience. Explore the beautiful tropical waters
ReturnWe will drop you off at your hotel after the tour.
For participants going back to Ishigaki Island, we offer shower space for free. Take a rest at the Sea Side Cafe after changing. Uehara Harbor is only a 2 minute walk away, so you can take your time!
16:00 Drop-off at Iriomote hotels
- Junior high school students and over can participate.
- Do not drink alcohol within 8 hours of scuba diving.
- Guests may not fly within 12 hours of a one-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- Guests may not scuba dive if you have any medical issue indicated on the "PADI Medical Statement and Questionnaire". Those with medical issues must consult with a physician and complete the "RSTC Medical Statement and Guidelines for Recreational Scuba Diver's Physical Examination" on their behalf.
- Guests with a fever are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with asthma or other respiratory problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are suffering from the ill-effects of the excessive consumption alcohol or are under the influence of alcohol on the day of the activity, are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Swimsuit, Bathing towel, Sandals
- Participants must be able to communicate in either Japanese or English.
- Shoes and bag can be rented on site for an additional JPY 500 each that can be paid on site. Please request the number you will be needing when booking.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.