Advanced 3 to 5 Day Kiteboarding Course in Miyako Island
Spend up to five days to practice and master your techniques on a kiteboard above the beautiful waters of Miyako Island with experienced instructors.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:00 Check in at Kiteboard Shop M-Air
Begin Kiteboard LessonLearn basic maneuvering, kite setting and trouble shooting before stepping into the waters. The general lesson will be three days long, but for those who want to extend their practice session, you may do so up to 5 days.
Activity Ends at Kiteboard Shop M-Air
- Children above 10 years old and above 140 cm tall can participate in this activity.
- Lesson time will vary according to the rise and fall of the tides. You will be contacted prior to the activity in regards of changes in start time.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Swimwear, towel, beverages.
- If you wish to have lessons that are 3 days or less, please contact the staff prior and we will arrange accordingly.
- The general lesson will be three days long, but for those who want to extend their practice session, you may do so up to 5 days.
- Lesson days do not have to be consecutive. You may select days within a 6 month span.
- Please understand that if the rented equipment is lost or returned with extreme damages, we may ask for compensation.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- In the case of cancellation or schedule changes, please go to "My Page" to enter any alterations.