Sunset Stand Up Paddleboard Cruising in Miyako Island
Enjoy the fun of stand up paddleboarding while watching the sun set into the blue waters off of Miyako Island for a sight like nowhere else.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
18:00 Meet at the chosen beach parking lot
PreparationSign up, check in, listen to the day's safety lecture.
Sunset SUPHave a relaxed time and refresh yourself with the sound of waves as the sun sets over the horizon.
Shower and change clothes
19:30 Tour ends at the parking lot
- Participants must be at least 7 years old and less than 95 kilograms in weight.
- Basically the tour is operated with 1-2 participant(s). Participation of 3 or more people is fine but the tour is operated in shift system.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Swimwear, Towel, Beach sandals, Sunscreen
- Please wear comfortable clothes which are OK to get wet.
- There may be a case of cancellation due to the weather conditions of that day or others. Please note in advance that we do not compensate your traveling or other expenses even if the tour is cancelled after your arrival.
- Instructor decide the point for SUP (near the center of Miyakojima) based on the conditions of that day. After deciding the point, we inform you of the meeting place.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 22:00 local time, 2 business days to 22:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 22:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.