Full Day Private Chartered Eco Tour of Miyakojima Island
Discover historical ruins, caves, mangrove forests, and treasure troves of biodiversity along with coral reefs during a customized private tour.
Perfect for families or groups travelling together, this tour lets you discover Miyakojima Island from a new perspective. Learn all about the delicate nature of the region, and how you can help preserve the sights for future generations too.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 7 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
Pick-up at your hotel / drop-off at your hotel free (per group)Pick-up at your hotel / drop-off at your hotel free (per group)
- Inclusion: Activity fee / Guide fee / Transportation service / Lunch
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:30 Pick-up from guest hotels
Eco TourThis tour is planned by a certified Eco-tourism coordinator and guided by a trained interpreter, so you can learn about Miyakojima Island while enjoying the tour.
16:30 Drop-off at guest hotels
- Anyone with no health problems can participate in this tour.
- Minors need a letter of consent with a signature from a parent or guardian.
- We can pick you up and drop you off at your hotel in Miyakojima City. Please input the name of your hotel.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please wear easy to move in clothing such as a T-shirt and short pants, for you will be walking in mud to your ankles. You may get dirty, so wear clothes which are ok to get muddy.
- Please wear sandals with belts to fasten your heels (e.g. crocs)
We can lend you crocs sandals for free. Please let us know when booking if you need rentals.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent are recommended.
- Please bring some outer wear from December to March to protect against cold.
- The tour may be cancelled due to the weather on the day. Please understand that we cannot compensate for your travel expenses, even in cases where we decide to cancel the tour on the site.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 6.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 8 business days to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 3 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.