Half Day Boat Snorkeling At the Mysterious Blue Grotto on Irabu Island
Explore the mysterious Blue Grotto, a popular spot only 10 minutes from the port with fun snorkeling inside the cave and at nearby coral reefs.
▼ Read more
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Pick-up & Drop-off to and from your hotel free x per personPick-up & Drop-off to and from your hotel free x per person
- Inclusion: japanese-speaking instructor / Experience fee / Equipment / Guide / Tea / Insurance
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Please understand we cannot take you to and from all hotels, depending on the location of the hotel.
- Depending on the water temperature, you can rent a rash guard (JPY 600) and wet suit (JPY 900) on site.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please bring bath towel, beach sandals, sunscreen, and underwater camera (if you have one).
- There are no facilities such as a bathroom, shower or locker room. The boat will have a bathroom.
- Car parking available
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 10.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 15:00 local time, 1 business days to 5 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 5 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.