Northern Okinawa Tour of Churaumi Aquarium with Airport Drop-off from Naha Instant Confirmation
Set out in the morning to discover the top spots north of Naha. Meet the whale sharks of Churaumi Aquarium, explore Nago Pineapple Park and discover how Ryukyu glass is made.
If you're looking for a very convenient way to see Churaumi Aquarium and get back to Naha Airport, look no further! This one day bus tour takes you straight to the famous Churaumi Aquarium, where you can see huge whale sharks and familites of manta rays glide past, just am arms-length away. Check out the other exhibits dedicated to local sealife, deep sea creatures and even an unusual petting zoo! On the return leg, stop at Nago Pineapple Park, where you can tour the grounds and sample locally grown pineapple and treats, from cakes to wine. Splash a bit of traditional art in as you see real Ryukyu glass at Glass no Mori!
▼ Read more
1 Child under 6 x Group Free (additional children incur Child Fee)
- Duration (incl. transportation): 9 - 9.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Okinawa Miyako Hotel free (per group)Okinawa Miyako Hotel free (per group)
Double Tree by Hilton Naha Shuri Castle free (per group)Double Tree by Hilton Naha Shuri Castle free (per group)
Bus stops near Kokusai dori hotels free (per group)Bus stops near Kokusai dori hotels free (per group)
- Inclusion: Bus fare / Japanese-speaking guide / Entrance fee (Churaumi Aquarium, Nago Pineapple Park)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:40-08:20 Check-in at Naha Bus Temporary Office or Pick-up at Designated Hotels
Tour Starts!Naha Bus Terminal (08:00 start)
Okinawa Miyako Hotel (08:15 start)
Double Tree by Hilton Naha Shuri Castle (08:20 start)
Churaumi Aquarium (3.5 Hours)This vast aquarium houses majestic whale sharks and manta rays. Both local and more exotic sea life are also housed here. There are also dolphin shows (11:00), nature walks, and a beautiful beach and restaurants.
Nago Pineapple Park (40 minutes)Take a cart ride through the pineapple fields, check out the exhibits and then eat your fill of the sweet local pineapple and other treats!
Glass no Mori (30 minutes)This glass studio produces colorful, wavy Ryukyu glass. See the professional glassblowers in action, and check out their 100% handmade crafts.
Drop-off at Naha AirportScheduled around 16:30~16:45. Great for guests with early evening flights!
17:00 Tour ends at Naha Bus Terminal
- One child under 6 per booking rides for free. For additional children, please book as 'Child 6-11'.
- For guests planning air travel, please give yourself at least 2 hours of extra time. We cannot be held responsible if you miss your flight or the tour due to changes in schedule.
Requirement(s) - Others
- For guests checking in directly at the Naha Bus Tour office at Naha Bus Terminal, please arrive at least 20 minutes before the tour starts.
- Please be at the departure points at least 10 minutes in advance. The bus will leave at the set times.
- The tour schedule and ending time may be subject to change depending on weather and traffic conditions.
- Lunch is not included in this tour.
- For guests who use wheelchairs and electric wheelchairs, please take part in the tour with attendants. Please book a slot for 1 attendant if you require a wheelchair, and 2 slots for attendants if you use an electric wheelchair.
- A tour conductor will not be on board, but there will be a Japanese guide.
- Drop-offs at Naha Airport are available, please select this option when booking the tour.
- While entrance to Nago Pineapple Park is included, the fee for the cart ride is not.
- You will receive your tickets to Churaumi Aquarium on the morning of your tour at the bus stop.
For those meeting on site, the bus guide will give you your tickets after guiding everyone to their seats on the bus.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||9 - 9.5 hour(s)|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
The transfer to the Ocean Expo Park was smooth, maybe because it was a weekday.The visit was long enough, for 3.5 hours. I visited the entire aquarium, planetarium at Ocean Culture Museum, and even sa...more