Okinawa Bus Tour to Churaumi Aquarium, Kouri Island and Nakijin Castle from Naha Instant Confirmation
Visit the whale sharks of the famous Churaumi Aquarium, gaze at the turquoise sea vistas from Kouri Island and explore the ancient ruins of Nakijin Castle on this full-day tour departing from Naha!
Join this original tour for some of the most beautiful vistas in Okinawa! Start your day with a full 3 hours at the famous Churaumi Aquarium. See the giant whale sharks and manta rays float by, just an arms-length away. Check out the deep sea creatures, an unusual petting zoo and dolphin shows too. Next head to the World Heritage Site of Nakijin Castle, an ancient fortress with unbeatable views over the East China Sea, as well as several sacred utaki groves. End the day at Kouri Island, the 'Island of Love'. Cross bridges over the picture-perfect blue sea, and enjoy the vistas from the tower.
▼ Read more
1 Child under 6 x Group Free (additional children incur Child Fee)
- Duration (incl. transportation): 10 - 10.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Okinawa Miyako Hotel (8:45 departure) free (per group)Okinawa Miyako Hotel (8:45 departure) free (per group)
Double Tree by Hilton Naha Shuri Castle (8:50 departure) free (per group)Double Tree by Hilton Naha Shuri Castle (8:50 departure) free (per group)
Bus stops near Kokusai dori hotels (details upon reservation) free (per group)Bus stops near Kokusai dori hotels (details upon reservation) free (per group)
- Inclusion: Bus fare / Japanese-speaking guide / Entrance fees (Churaumi Aquarium, Nakijin Castle and Kouri Island Ocean Tower)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:10-08:50 Check-in at Naha Bus Temporary Office
08:30 Tour Starts!
Pick up at the following hotels:・Okinawa Miyako Hotel (08:45)
・Double Tree by Hilton Naha Shuri Castle (08:50)
Churaumi Aquarium (3 hours)One of the largest aquariums in the world, it houses majestic whale sharks, families of manta rays, dolphins and thousands of different types of sea creatures! There are also shows, nature walks and restaurants on site.
Nakijin Castle (World Heritage Site) (50 min)This ancient castle used to be the home of the Ryukyu kings. Built on a peninsula jutting into the sea, the castle has great views of the East China Sea, as well as several sacred utaki groves.
Warumi Ohashi Bridge (from window)Connecting the Motobu Peninsula with Yagaji Island, this bridge spans for 315 meters, and has great views.
Kouri Island and Kouri Ocean Tower (50 min)Cross the iconic bridge over the azure Okinawan waters, take a ride on a cart across the grounds or sip a drink overlooking the perfect vistas. Check out the shell museum, and ring the bell on this 'Island of Love'.
Drop-off at following hotelsOkinawa Miyako Hotel and Double Tree by Hilton Naha Shuri Castle
18:30 Tours ends at Naha Bus Terminal
- One child under 6 per booking rides for free. For additional children, please book as 'Child 6-11'.
- For guests planning air travel, please give yourself at least 2 hours of extra time. We cannot be held responsible if you miss your flight or the tour due to changes in schedule.
Requirement(s) - Others
- For guests checking in directly at the Naha Bus Tour office at Naha Bus Terminal, please arrive at least 20 minutes before the tour starts.
- Please be at the departure points at least 10 minutes in advance. The bus will leave at the set times.
- The tour schedule and ending time may be subject to change depending on weather and traffic conditions.
- For guests who use wheelchairs and electric wheelchairs, please take part in the tour with attendants. Please book a slot for 1 attendant if you require a wheelchair, and 2 slots for attendants if you use an electric wheelchair.
- There will not be a tour conductor on board, but a Japanese speaking guide will be available.
- Lunch is not included in the tour price.
- You will receive your tickets to Churaumi Aquarium on the morning of your tour at the bus stop.
For those meeting on site, the bus guide will give you your tickets after guiding everyone to their seats on the bus.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.