Churaumi Aquarium and Okinawa Highlight Tour with Musical Show Dinner from Naha
Discover the real Okinawa with a visit to the wonderous Churaumi Aquarium. Then head to Kouri Island and Ryukyu Village before a dinner show featuring local cuisine and music.
Hop right in for a full day of real Okinawa. Gaze over the Kouri Island Bridge as it stretches far across the bright azure ocean. Explore the famous Churaumi Aquarium, home to gigantic whale sharks, families of cute manta rays and thousands of different species of marine life. No tour of the island would be complete without a chance to learn the culture and history of the area, and that's just what you can do at Ryukyu Mura Village, where unique Ryukyu cultural arts are shown. Last, but certainly not least, is the local style dinner and lively music show at the Angama Restaurant.
Local Pickles/ Pig's Ear/ Peanut Tofu
Seaweed Salad/ Braised Pork Belly/ Sweet and Sour Chicken and Vegetables
Okinawan-style Rice/ Okinawan Soba Noodles/ Pineapple
▼ Read more
- Duration: 10.5 - 15.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Dinner / Bus fare / Japanese-speaking guide / Chinese-speaking staff / Chinese audio guide / Churaumi Aquarium admission fee / Ryukyu Mura admission fee / Dinner at Angama
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:20 Meet at Palette Kumoji
09:00 Bus Tour Begins at T Galleria
10:20 Kouri Island (20 minutes)Travel along the 2km bridge which stretches across the turquoise waters to Kouri Island. Gaze at the perfect ocean views, which makes a great backdrop for photos.
11:30 Churaumi Aquarium and Lunch (~2.5 hours)One of the largest aquariums in the world, famous for its huge whale sharks and families of large manta rays. Enjoy lunch on your own in the cafe' over looking the blue tank.
15:00 Okashi Goten (30 minutes)One of the largest souvenir shops in Okinawa, this is a great place to try local snacks or find tasty treats to share back home.
15:40 Cape Manzamo (15 min)Witness the panoramic landscape created by the beautiful blue waters and the contrast of the rocky cliffs at the cape.
16:25 Ryukyu Mura Village (70 minutes)Get a feel for traditional Ryukyu culture at this reconstructed Okinawan village. There are daily performances of dances, charming Ryukyu houses to explore, and even a chance to see Habu snakes!
18:00 Bus Arrives at T Galleria
18:45 Bus Arrives at Palette Kumoji
Angama Restaurant DinnerMake your own way to the Angama Restaurant, just a 3 minute walk, and enjoy your dinner and music!
19:00-23:30 Tour ends at Angama Restaurant
- The tour is mainly run for Japanese visitors, so only basic English assistance will be available.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The order of the tour may be changed due to road conditions on the day.
- Lunch is not included in the tour. There are cafes at Churaumi Aquarium should you wish to have lunch during your time there.
- Smoking is prohibited in the bus.
- If the bus is full, children 2 and younger will have to sit on their parent or guardian's lap.
- Please select from the two available pick-up and drop-off locations when booking: Palette Kumoji (in front of Nippon Rent-A-Car) or DFS Galleria (in front of Aoyama).
- Groups may have to sit separately during the tour, we ask for your understanding in this matter.
- If you wish to shop at the DFS Galleria, you can leave the tour directly in front of the DFS Galleria.
- If you are catching a flight after the end of the tour, please give yourself at least an extra 2 hours in case of delays. We cannot be held responsible if you miss a flight due to delays.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 11 business days to 17:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 8 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.