Snorkel All Day at Three Points in the Kerama Islands with Departure from Naha
Jump on in to clear blue waters as you, the guide, and your friends swim, meet cute tropical fish, and see lively coral reefs. Perfect for all ages, and even dogs!
Just 40 km from Naha, this group of 20 small islands has some of the clearest diving spots in the world. Explore the underwater beauty of Okinawa, and check out the turquoise waters around Sea Turtle Island. Snorkel at three gorgeous and clear spots chosen from among Zamamijima (surrounded by lovely coral reefs), Kurojima, the emerald waters of Tokashikijima or Gishippu Island, famous for its turtles. The same boat will be shared by divers and snorkelers, so whether above or below the water, you can enjoy nature!
▼ Read more
- Duration: 8 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Life jacket / Cruise fee / English-speaking assistant / Japanese-speaking instructor / Chinese-speaking staff / Insurance / Snorkeling Set (not for infants) / Infants under age of 4: cruise fee, life jacket and insurance included / Wetsuit
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00 Meet at Miegusuku Port and Board the Boat to the Kerama Islands
09:30 First Snorkel Point in the Kerama IslandsLearn the basics of snorkeling from the instructor, or swim on your own in the beautiful clear waters, surrounded by colorful tropical fish!
Second Snorkel Point in the Kerama IslandsGo snorkeling at a different point, and check out the local fauna and coral.
Lunch and RestRelax and enjoy lunch on the boat, overlooking the crystal clear ocean.
Third Snorkel Point in the Kerama IslandsGo snorkeling at a different point, and check out the local fauna and coral.
15:00 Head back to Naha
16:00 Tour Ends at Miegusuku Port
- Guests with the following health issues or conditions may not participate: circulatory problems, respiratory problems or infections, high blood pressure, ear infections, pregnancy, diabetes, epilepsy or liver damage. Individuals who are hungover or who have consumed alcohol on the day may not participate. If sick or not in proper condition, guests may not be allowed to participate on the date.
- Children 5 and older may participate in the Snorkeling Course.
- For safety reasons, guests ages 60 and over are not able to participate in this tour.
- The infant price includes cruise fee, life jacket, and insurance.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Shoes that you don't mind getting wet
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants under the age of 20 will need signed permission from their parent or guardian. Please provide an e-mail address we can send the form to upon booking.
- Landing on the islands is prohibited. Please snorkel near the boat.
- Depending on weather conditions or ocean conditions, guests may not be able to visit all three points, diving locations may be changed, or the tour may be cancelled.
- The tour may be cancelled if the ship is unable to leave port due to weather conditions.
- There are showers available at the port, for a small fee.
- Children 0~4 years old are allowed to ride the boat, as well as play in the water.
- There may be changes made to the schedule in response to the day's conditions.
- Parking is available for 500 JPY.
- Depending on the day, English speaking staff may not be available.
- The tour is mainly run for Japanese visitors, so only basic English assistance will be available.
Chinese speaking staff is available as well.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 11 business days to 17:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 8 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.