Beautiful Scuba Diving at Three Spots in the Kerama Islands from NahaSALE
Take a day to dive into the crystal clear waters around the Kerama Islands. Explore coral reefs, see tropical fish and watch for sea turtles. Beginners and experienced divers welcome.
Just 40 km from Naha, this group of 20 small islands has some of the clearest diving spots in the world! Explore the underwater beauty of Okinawa, and check out the turquoise waters around Sea Turtle Island. Dive at three spots chosen for the day's conditions. Zamamijima, surrounded by lovely coral reefs, Kurojima, the emerald waters of Tokashikijima or Gishippu Island, famous for turtles, are all waiting. Enjoy lunch on the boat, and spend a full day diving!
▼ Read more
- Duration: 8 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Instructor / Lunch / Cruise fee / 1 Oxygen Tank / Equipment Rental / Insurance / 1 Dive / Snorkeling
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00 Meet at Miegusuku Port and Board the Boat to the Kerama Islands
09:30 First Diving Point in the Kerama IslandsLearn the basics of diving in the beautiful clear waters, surrounded by colorful tropical fish!
Second Diving Point in the Kerama IslandsGo snorkeling at a different point, and check out the local fauna and coral.
Optionally, you can choose to go for a second dive. Please let us know when you check-in for the tour. Each additional tank will be 5000 JPY, to be paid on the spot.
Lunch and RestRelax and enjoy lunch on the boat, overlooking the crystal clear ocean.
13:00 Third Diving Point in the Kerama IslandsGo snorkeling at a different point, and check out the local fauna and coral.
Optionally, you can choose to go for a third dive. Please let us know when you check-in for the tour. Each additional tank will be 5000 JPY, to be paid on the spot.
15:00 Head back to Naha
16:00 Tour Ends at Miegusuku Port
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Guests with the following health issues or conditions may not participate: circulatory problems, respiratory problems or infections, high blood pressure, ear infections, pregnancy, diabetes, epilepsy or liver damage. Individuals who are hungover or who have consumed alcohol on the day may not participate. If sick or not in proper condition, guests may not be allowed to participate on the date.
- Do not fly on the same day you will take part in the diving tour.
- For safety reasons, guests ages 60 and over are not able to participate in this tour.
- Depending on the day, English speaking staff may not be available.
- Children 8 and older may participate in the Beginner Diving Course
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Shoes that you don't mind getting wet
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please let us know the name, height, weight, shoe size, and hotel name for all participating guests. If you require goggles with corrective lenses, please let us know the strength required.
- Participants under the age of 20 will need signed permission from their parent or guardian. Please provide an e-mail address we can send the form to upon booking.
- We can provide underwater glasses for nearsighted guests. Please let us know if you wish to reserve a pair of glasses when booking. Supplies and lens strengths are limited, so we recommend wearing disposable contact lenses.
- We offer pick-up and drop-off service to Naha hotels. If you wish to use this service, please select this option when booking.
- PADI regulations about flying after diving stipulate that you should not fly immediately after diving. If you have only dived once (with over 6 hours between any previous dives) please wait at least 12 hours before flying. For multiple dives, please wait at least 18 hours.
- Any additional dives will be 5000 JPY, to be paid on site.
- Depending on weather conditions or ocean conditions, guests may not be able to visit all three points, diving locations may be changed, or the tour may be cancelled.
- There are showers available at the port, for a small fee.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 11 business days to 17:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 8 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
by: Nishi-san desu
I went with 2 of my coworkers, and maybe because it was a weekday, we were able to have a private diving experience with just our instructor. We went to the spot where we could see a sea turtle and ha...more
by: Honda Takeshi
This was my first diving experience. I was really nervous about encountering a sea turtle, and then one approached me! It was so close to my face I thought it was going to kiss me. My instructor, who...more