Blue Cave Snorkeling Tour from OnnaSALE
Snorkel in the Blue Cave, where the sun and sea combine to make the water glitter like crystal. The calm waters are perfect for families, children, and beginners.
Jump in with a family friend snorkel adventure. Gentle waters detailed instructions from caring guides means children as young as 5 can join! The oceans around Onna are filled with coral reefs and brightly colored tropical fish swarm in playful droves, creating unique and colorful scenes that will leave memories lasting a lifetime.
▼ Read more
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Hotel Transfers (For Onna City hotels only) free (per group)Hotel Transfers (For Onna City hotels only) free (per group)
- Inclusion: Insurance / English-speaking assistant / Japanese-speaking guide / Showers / Wetsuit / Life jacket / Marine boots / Snorkel / Drink / Parking fees
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Check-in at Good Life or Pick-up from Hotel
Departure PreparationSign in, change clothes, and get ready to start!
Transfer to Departure Point (20 minutes)
Snorkeling PracticeDetailed instruction to get ages 5 and up ready to go!
Blue Cave (50 minutes)Snorkel and search for tropical fish while swimming through the otherworldly light of the Blue Cave.
Transfer to Good LifeOnce back, enjoy a warm shower and change clothes, then receive your CD with the day's pictures!
Check-out at Good Life
- This tour is primarily in Japanese, but guides are able to offer basic English assistance.
- Tours are for ages 5 and up.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Change of clothing
- It is recommended that you wear your bathing suit in advance.
- For snorkeling, we have diving masks with corrective lenses available. You may go snorkeling with soft contact lenses, however there is a risk that they will be washed away, so please use one-day contacts. Hard contact lenses are very prone to getting lost in the water, so we highly discourage their use.
- Please understand that in the following cases tours will be cancelled:
approaching typhoon, heavy rains which affect visibility, high winds, and other phenomenon which may be dangerous. If it is raining, but the sea is calm, the tour will proceed as scheduled.
- The free shuttle can pick you up at the following hotels (for unlisted hotels, please ask when booking): Renaissance Resort Okinawa, Sunset Hill, Hotel Moon Beach, Onna Marine View Palace, Kafuu Resort Fukachu, Sun Marina Hotel, Rizzan Sea Park Hotel, ANA Intercontinental Manza Beach Resort, Oriental Hills Okinawa, The Atta Terrace, Hotel Miyuki Beach, Okinawa Kariyushi Beach Resort, Spa Resort Exes, Okinawa Marriot Resort&Spa, The Busena Terrace, Kise Beach Palace, AJ Kouki Resort Hotel.
- If you need to cancel due to illness, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Please arrive at the meeting spot 10-minutes prior.
- There is only 1 bathroom in the shop and may be crowded at times. Please go to the bathroom prior to attending.
- In the case of bad weather:
Depending on the conditions of the sea, you will get a call a day prior to your tour or around 8 AM on the day of your tour.
This tour is subject to cancellations due to the weather.
- Please understand that there will be 1 CD-R per group.
- If you wish to cancel or change your tour, please contact us as soon as possible. Please let us know at least a day prior to your scheduled tour date.
- There are 4 warm showers in the changing rooms and 1 outdoor cold shower.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points