Stand Up Paddle Board Lesson and Tour from Onna
Glide over shimmering water on a stand up paddle board and check out the vibrant coral reefs under the waves up close with a snorkel adventure.
Stand up paddle boarding is the world's fastest growing water sport. Get onto the stable longboard and have some fun paddling on the water. Ride the a unique feeling, mixing walking, rowing, and surfing! The boards are about 3 meters long but surprisingly simple to move, letting even beginners soar over clear blue water and along tree lined rivers.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 1.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Hotel Transfers (For Onna City hotels only) free (per group)Hotel Transfers (For Onna City hotels only) free (per group)
- Inclusion: Wetsuit / Life jacket / Marine boots / Snorkeling set / Shower / Drink / Insurance / Parking fees
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This tour is primarily for Japanese, but guides are able to offer basic English assistance.
- Tours are for ages 12 and up.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Change of clothes
Requirement(s) - Others
- Individuals under the age of 20 must have a guardian's signature to participate.
- Life jackets must be worn in the water.
- The tour/activity schedule is subject to change.
- Lunch is not included. Please bring a lunch with you.
- Please understand that in the following cases tours will be cancelled:
approaching typhoon, heavy rains which affect visibility, high winds, and other phenomenon which may be dangerous. If it is raining, but the sea is calm, the tour will proceed as scheduled.
- The free shuttle can pick you up at the following hotels (for unlisted hotels, please ask when booking): Renaissance Resort Okinawa, Sunset Hill, Hotel Moon Beach, Onna Marine View Palace, Kafuu Resort Fukachu, Sun Marina Hotel, Rizzan Sea Park Hotel, ANA Intercontinental Manza Beach Resort, Oriental Hills Okinawa, The Atta Terrace, Hotel Miyuki Beach, Okinawa Kariyushi Beach Resort, Spa Resort Exes, Okinawa Marriot Resort&Spa, The Busena Terrace, Kise Beach Palace, AJ Kouki Resort Hotel.
- If you need to cancel due to illness, please let us know as soon as possible.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 5.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.