Yadokari Island Sea Kayak and Snorkeling Tour from Onna
Paddle the clear blue seas of Okinawa and head for an uninhabited island where you can see tropical fish while snorkeling in the warm waters.
Begin on land, where your guide will teach you how to kayak, then head out onto the ocean. The water is clear enough to make the sea bed seem near, letting you enjoy the sights of coral reefs as you paddle. Your guide may lead you to a hidden cave, or off to Yadokari Island for the next part of the adventure, snorkeling! With a life jacket on, even non-swimmers can join in and watch the schools of bright tropical fish that dart through the reefs and waters near the island.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Check-in at Berry Manza
Departure PreparationLearn to kayak with detailed instructions and get ready to set out!
Sea KayakPaddle over coral reefs and enjoy clear views in the emerald green waters of Okinawa.
Cave ExplorationFollow your guide into a cave filled with sparkling light and refresh yourself in the beautiful atmosphere.
IslandCheck out a beautiful uninhabited tiny island, where sea turtles come to lay eggs!
SnorkelingSnap on a life jacket and enjoy the view of the world under the seas!
12:00 Check-out at Berry Manza
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Clothes that can get wet
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants under the age of 20 must have signed permission from their parent/guardian to participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Staff may use electronic translation applications to communicate.
- Free pick-up and drop-off is available for those staying in a resort hotel around Onna (from Moon Beach to Suncoast hotel).
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 09:00 local time, 3 business days to 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.