Parasailing and Sesoko Island Beach Day with Lunch from Motobu (June ~ October)
Start with a sky high view of Okinawa's blue seas, then land for lunch and a day in the sand and surf on Sesoko Island for an unforgettable summer.
Only from June to October, this special deal lets you make the most of a bright summer day in Okinawa. Set out onto the waves near Churaumi Aquarium and lift off into the sky. Get a real bird's eye view of blue seas and skies, then touch back down in time for a BBQ lunch and free time on the beaches of Sesoko Island! Return to Motobu at your leisure, giving you as much time in the sun and sand as you want, for a truly tropical experience.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:45 Check-in at the Motobu Port Pier
Parasailing (1 hour)Head out and glide into the sky!
Transfer to Sesokojima Island
LunchEnjoy a hearty BBQ lunch.
Beach TimePlay and swim in the gentle surf and white sandy beach.
Check-out at Motobu Port Pier
- Participants must be in good health, over the age of 4, taller than 120 cm, and between 30~100 kg to participate in parasailing.
- The following individuals are prohibited from participating in this activity:
Pregnant individuals, those under the influence of alcohol, individuals with a history of heart conditions, epilepsy, seizures, or fainting, nerve damage or nervous system related illnesses, those with panic disorders, and those with a fear of heights.
- Staff speak Japanese and basic English
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Change of clothing
- Water shoes / sports sandals
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- The tour may be temporarily stopped, or cancelled, due to wind and ocean conditions. On windy days, children may not be able to participate.
- Please bring as little luggage on the boat as you can.
- Motobu Port Pier does not have changing rooms or toilets, so please change and use the restroom prior to arrival and tour start.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Tour rescheduling is subject to the same restrictions listed above.