Blue Cave Diving with Private Guide from OnnaSALE
Enjoy a dive into the blue waters of Okinawa. With a small group size and private instructor, even beginners can join in exploring under the waves.
Special Gifts! (until 2017/03/25)
Receive free bonuses for taking part of this activity!
- Photos as data to take home
- Free underwater camera rental
- Bait to feed fish
- Prescription goggles
- Warm shower
- Bath size towel
- Free parking
Applicable for all participants.
- Duration: 2 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking guide / Diving fee / Boat fee / Equipment rental / Insurance fee / Underwater camera / Facility fees
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00 Meet at BLUE OCEAN
Blue CaveHead out from the port and make your way to the Blue Cave. About 5 minutes from the port, so no need to worry about motion sickness.
Equipment LectureDetailed explanation about using the equipment is provided.
PracticeGet into the gear, and go into the sea slowly.
Practice breathing and ventilation of the ear.
Ocean SwimThe instructor will accompany you as you swim to the cave. You may feel nervous since it is a bit dark, but the view inside is like another world!
Blue CaveAs your eyes get used to the light, you will be amazed. Sand at the bottom of seawater is in beautiful blue. Fantastic blue that you can see only with diving.
Tropical Fish FeedingTreat the many tropical fish with some food, and check out all their amazing colors and shapes.
Underwater PhotographyEnjoy being in some unique under sea photos, a special present for you.
DivingDive again and see coral reefs and tropical fish!
Return to BaseHead back and have a warm shower, then change clothes at the shop. You can go shopping or eat out later on directly from the shop.
10:00 Tour ends at BLUE OCEAN
- You can not do diving on the day you have a flight scheduled.
- Person under the age of 20 require written permission from their parent or guardian to participate.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- People 60 years old and above can not participate in this activity.
- Clothes for change, beach sandals, towel, memory card (for SD card photograph data)
- Wear casual clothes. Wear swimwear under your clothes if possible.
- There may be a chance to change the spot for diving due to safety based on the ocean conditions.
- Gear will be sized on the day. Swim masks with prescription lenses are available. Ask staff for one.
- Cancellation fee will not apply in case of natural hazards (typhoon, earthquake etc) and bad weather.
- This tour is mainly operated in Japanese, but guidance in simple English and Chinese-speaking staff is available.
- You can book a minimum of 2.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 2 business days to 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.