Try an Underwater Marine Walk Adventure in OnnaSALE
Pop a special dive helmet on and see cute tropical fish up close! You will walk along the sea floor, right up to coral reefs filled with colorful fish.
Special Gifts! (until 2017/03/25)
Receive free bonuses for taking part of this activity!
- Photos as data to take home
- Free underwater camera rental
- Bait to feed fish
- Prescription goggles
- Warm shower
- Bath size towel
- Free parking
Applicable for all participants.
- Duration: 2 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking assistant / Japanese-speaking guide / Chinese-speaking staff / Sea walk fee / Boat fare / Insurance fee / Rental fee (wetsuit, etc.)
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00 Meet at Blue Ocean
Departure PreparationChange into your wet suit and board the boat.
TransferRide the boat for about 5 minutes. It is a short trip, so no need to worry about seasickness.
Water EntryGo down the ladder to the depth of your shoulders. Staff will put on the helmet. Continue down the ladder!
Undersea WalkSlowly walk in the sea. Enjoy the floating feeling unique to a marine walk.
PhotographWe will take your photo for free. Photographic data will also be given out for free.
Fish FeedingWatch fish gather for a snack during a fun feeding. See if you can spot clown fish, damsel fish, butterfly fish, and a whole bunch more!
ReturnGo back to the port by boat after marine walk. Once back at base have a warm shower, then change clothes. You can go shopping or eat out later on directly from the shop.
10:00 Tour ends at Blue Ocean
- Children must be at least 8 years old and have a shoulder width of 25 cm or broader to join.
- Persons under the age of 20 require written permission from their parent or guardian to participate.
- You may not participate in this activity on the day you are flying on a plane.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- People 60 years old and above can not participate in this activity.
- Clothes for change, beach sandals, towel, memory card (only for guests who would like photograph data on an SD card)
- Wear casual clothes. Wear swimwear under your clothes if possible.
- Marine sports may be cancelled in cases of inclement weather.
- Cancellation fee will not apply in case of natural hazards (typhoon, earthquake etc) and bad weather.
- You can book a minimum of 2.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 2 business days to 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Language||English, Japanese, Chinese|