Blue Cave Scuba Diving and Two Marine Thrill Rides Combo from Onna
Double your fun in Okinawa with a gorgeous scuba through the Blue Cave and two exciting rides on the waves. Mix and match for the ultimate in fun and relaxation, just for you.
Special Gifts! (until 2017/03/25)
Receive free bonuses for taking part in this activity!
- Photo data to take home
- Free underwater camera rental
- Bait to feed fish
- Prescription goggles
- Warm shower
- Bath towel
- Free parking
Applicable for all participants.
- Duration: 4 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking guide / Experience fee / Rental equipment / Boat fare / Insurance fee / Marine sports fee
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00 Meet at Blue Ocean
Departure PreparationChange into your wet suit and board the boat.
Transfer to Blue CaveHead out from the port and make your way to the Blue Cave. About 5 minutes from the port, so no need to worry about motion sickness.
Experience Based DivingDetailed explanation about using the equipment is provided.
PracticeGet into the gear, and go into the sea slowly.
Practice breathing and venting.
Ocean SwimThe instructor will accompany you as you swim to the cave. You may feel nervous since it is a bit dark, but the view inside is like another world!
Blue CaveAs your eyes get used to the light, you will be amazed. Sand at the bottom of seawater is a beautiful blue. This fantastic blue can only be seen diving.
Tropical Fish FeedingTreat the many tropical fish with some food, and check out all their amazing colors and shapes.
Underwater PhotographyEnjoy being in some unique under sea photos, a special present for you.
Ocean DivingA guide to see corals and tropical fish is also free.
Marine SportsYou can select two of your favorite marine sports and enjoy.
Jet ski (up to 2 people)
Banana boat (up to 5 people)
Super mable (up to 4 people)
Skiing biscuit (up to 2 people)
ReturnGo back to the port by boat. Once back at base have a warm shower, then change clothes. You can go shopping or eat out later on directly from the shop.
12:00 Tour ends at Blue Ocean
- You can not go diving on the day you have a flight scheduled.
- Persons under the age of 20 require written permission from their parent or guardian to participate.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- People 60 years old and above can not participate in this activity.
- Clothes for change, beach sandals, towel, memory card (if you would like the day's photographs on SD card)
- Wear casual clothes. Wear swimwear under your clothes if possible.
- The day's diving spot is subject to change due to safety concerns when the ocean conditions change.
- There may be a case of cancellation of marine sports due to weather conditions.
- Sizing of rental equipment parts will be done on the day. Prescription masks available. Ask staff for one if needed.
- Cancellation fees will not apply in case of natural hazards (typhoon, earthquake etc) and bad weather.
- This tour is mainly operated in Japanese, but guidance in simple English and Chinese-speaking staff is available.
- You can book a minimum of 2.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 2 business days to 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.