Ceramic Lion Dog Shisa Making and Painting ExperienceSALE
Make your own guardian spirit animal for you to take home! Form it with clay and decorate it with your favorite colors. Great for a souvenir and memory of Okinawa!
Special Gift for Ladies! (until 2017/12/31)
Receive a small Okinawan gift for ladies.
(Ryukyu glass chopsticks rest, Bin-gata Okinawan-style fabric hair accessory, stone good luck charm)
Eligible for all female participants.
- Duration: 2 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: japanese-speaking instructor / Experience Fee / Material fee / Drink
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:30 Meet at Atlier 34
09:30 Shisa Making (Approx 60 min)Begin sculpting your own Shisa Lion-Dog out of clay. Great for everyone at all ages to enjoy!
10:30 Firing (Approx 15 min)While you wait for the Shisa to complete, relax at the beach behind the studio!
10:45 Painting Shisa (Approx 45 min)Choose your favorite colors and get creative with the paint to decorate your Shisa!
11:30 Tour Ends at Atlier 34
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- There are aprons available for your clothes. However, we recommend children to come in clothes you do not mind getting dirty.
- You will be able to take your creation home on the day.
- All courses come with 1 drink. Please select from either mango, hibiscus, passion fruit, acerola, Okinawan citrus or Orion non-alcoholic beer. There are also hot drinks available in the colder season.
- This activity is operated only in Japanese. However, non Japanese-speaking visitors are welcome.
- Materials are available in English.
|Credit card payment|
- If you would like to change your schedule or cancel, there will be no charge. Feel free to contact us.