Plaster Shisa Lion Dog Painting Experience in Okinawa World
Enjoy a memorable time at Okinawa's largest amusement park, Okinawa World! Get in touch with the culture by painting your very own Shisa Lion Dog to take home!
▼ Read more
High school and above will be charged an adult fare.
- Duration: 2.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Experience Fee / Admission to Okinawa World / Tour guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 - 16:00 (Show details)
Starting time: 09:00 09:30 10:00 10:30 11:00 11:30 12:00 12:30 13:00 13:30 14:00 14:30 15:00 15:30 16:00 (Hide details)
08:50 Meet at Okinawa World
Paint Shisa (Approx 30 min.)Paint the cute Shisa lion dogs made out of plaster from the corals and seashells of Okinawa. Make your very own Shisa to take home!
Gyokusen Cave (Approx 40 min.)Take a walk through the Gyokusen cave that was said to be created over 30,000 years ago! Explore the 1,000,000 stalactites and stalagmites within the cave.
Ryukyu Village (Approx 50 min.)Walk through a replicated village of the Ryukyu kingdom from 100 years ago. Inside the houses, traditional crafts and activities are being held.
11:00 Tour Ends in Okinawa World
- Child fare is from 4 years of age to middle school.
- The admission fee for Okinawa World does not include the Okinawan Viper Park. The entry fee will be 620 JPY for adults and 310 JPY for children.
- This tour is operated entirely in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 5.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 15:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.