Okinawa World Fruit Farm Segway Tour
Cruise through the open fields and the orchard on a segway and see how tropical fruit are grown! Stop by the Ryukyu kingdom village for a great cultural experience!
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 - 16:00 (Show details)
08:50 Meet at Okinawa World
Segway Experience (Approx 30 min.)Drive through the tropical fruit farm with your guide and see how mangoes, pineapples, bananas and many other fruit are grown!
Ryukyu Village (Approx 40 min.)Walk through a replicated village of the Ryukyu kingdom from 100 years ago. Inside the houses, traditional crafts and activities are being held.
10:10 Tour Ends in Okinawa World
- Anyone over 45 kg and under 118 kg can participate.
- Participants must be over 16 and physically fit enough to ascend and descend stairs.
- Participants may not be under the influence of alcohol.
- Guests with exhaustion are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Admission to the cave and viper park are not included.
- In the case of rain, the tour will operate with rain gear on.
- Depending on weather and road conditions, there may be cases your clothes will get dirty.
- This tour is operated entirely in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 8.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 15:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.