Tropical Desert Island Hiking Discovery in Okinawa
Go on an exploration through the desert island, Yabuchijima with a local guide. Trek through the tree-covered paths that head toward the cliffs to spot wild animals and insects.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:45 Meet at Specified Location
Begin TrekkingGo off the beaten path and trek through the deserted island with your guide. Spot wild animals and insects while exploring the tropical, tree-covered island.
11:00 Activity Ends
- Children 9 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please wear long trousers, and shoes suitable for trekking, and bring a flashlight if you wish to explore the cave.
- The tour schedule is subject to change from the conditions of the tides.
- This tour is subject to changes or cancellations due to the weather and conditions of the sea. You will be notified immediately in such cases.
- You may at the beach on the back of the island, however it is not classified as a beach by the city. Therefore, you will be responsible for your own safety.
- The meeting place will be notified after your reservation has been confirmed.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 00:00 local time, 1 business days to 23:59 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 23:59 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.