Nighttime City Tour on a Double Decker Sky Vista Bus in Osaka (11/21-1/9) Instant Confirmation
Enjoy the Osaka Hikari no Kyoen, a fabulous event of shining lights until January 9th. You can see a panoramic view of the illumination in Midosuji from the open double-decker bus.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
17:00 Meet at Bus Terminal at JR Osaka Station
17:10 Special Sightseeing Bus TourEnjoy viewing Osaka Hikarino Kyoen illumination while listening to the guidance of the bus guide in Japanese.
JR Osaka Station -> Midosuji -> Minatomacchi entrance -> Umeda exit -> Grand Front Osaka -> JR Osaka Station
17:55 Tour Ends at Bus Terminal at JR Osaka Station
- Please understand we cannot accept infants who cannot sit alone on the bus seat for safety reason. You cannot hold your child in your lap on the bus seat.
- Children 4 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please protect yourself against cold weather.
- Please understand that you cannot reserve a bus seat.
- Please understand that there may be a large delay in arriving at the stops or destinations due to road conditions or weather.
Also, the route is subject to change.
*We can not give you a refund in case of a delay.
Also, the tour may be cancelled, if we judge that it is difficult to carry out the tour safely.
In such a case, we will let you know by the contact number you input at the time of reservation. We will give you a full refund in case of cancellation of the tour.
- We will give you rain coats for free, if rain is expected.
You cannot use umbrellas on the bus for safety reasons.
The tour may be cancelled due to rainfall, lightning, or strong wind, if we judge it to be dangerous to carry out the tour.
- You can bring beverages in PET bottles, thermos bottles, and capped containers on the bus. You cannot drink alcohol, nor eat food on the bus.
- You cannot bring your pet into the bus.
- You only see the view from the bus window, We do not disembark at any of the locations.
- In this special route, we do not offer multiple language service system. The bus guides speak only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 20.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 2 to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of JPY 100.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.