Day Cruise Sightseeing Around the Port of Osaka on the Santa Maria
Take a day cruise and see the best sights in the Osaka bay area. Starting at Tempozan Harbor Village Osaka Aquarium, enjoy the Port of Osaka's scenery aboard the Columbus-inspired Santa Maria.
Go sightseeing around the Port of Osaka with this day cruise. The Santa Maria cruise ship's design is inspired by one of the ships used by Christopher Columbus on his way to the new world. This cruise ship has been constructed to around twice the scale of the original Santa Maria. Starting with the Osaka bay area's many famous locations, enjoy the beautiful scenery from the water.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 10:00 - 18:00 (Show details)
09:45 Meet at the Aquarium's West Wharf and Board the Santa Maria
10:00 Departure (45 minutes)Cruise around the Port of Osaka starting from Tenpozan Harbor Village Aquarium. View all of the best sights in the bay area and have a great time enjoying the scenery with your friends and family!
10:45 Cruise Ends at the Aquarium Boarding Dock
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please bring a printed copy of your Veltra voucher. You can access your voucher confirmation via "My Page" after your booking is completed. If you do not have your voucher upon arrival, you will have to pay the cruise fee once again when boarding.
- Depending on weather and sailing conditions, it is possible that the tour may be suspended or the course changed.
- There are cases where the content of the cruise is changed depending on various circumstances.
- Please note there are days when a substitute boat is used depending on various circumstances.
- Please refrain from bringing food and drinks on board.
- The tour will not operate when the aquarium is closed.
- This tour is operated only in Japanese.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 11:00 local time, 7 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of JPY 100.
- Any cancellations made between 11:00 local time, 7 business days to 11:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 11:00 local time, 2 business days to 11:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 11:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.