Treetop Climbing and Ziplining at Forest Adventure Chichibu
Play between the treetops on cables and ladders, then slide down a zip line for an adrenaline rush in the forests near Tokyo! Feel like Tarzan!
This exciting treetop adventure course is built at the foot of Mt. Fuji in Yamanashi, and you can enjoy views of the iconic mountain from high up in the trees! Climb across rope ladders, zipline from tree to tree and spend your day surrounded by the lush green forest. The best thing about Forest Adventure is that it uses the natural forest. Therefore, unlike a typical amusement park, it does not have a large impact on the environment and the damage is minimal.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 - 14:30 (Show details)
Starting time: 09:00 09:30 10:00 10:30 11:00 11:30 12:00 12:30 13:00 13:30 14:00 14:30 (Hide details)
08:40 Check-in at Forest Adventure Office
09:00 Start your Adventure!Forest Adventure Chichibu is the biggest forest adventure park among 16 parks dotted throughout Japan. Climb and fly through the trees! Don't worry about falling, as your safety harness will keep you safe.
11:00 Check-out at Forest Adventure Office
- Participants must either be at least 1.40m tall, or over 10 years of age (4th grade of elementary school). Maximum weight allowed: 130kg
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
Each adult may supervise up to two participants under 18.
- At Forest Adventure participants are responsible for their own safety. If participants use the safety equipment incorrectly, they may be seriously injured. The instructor will show you how to use the safety equipment, and give you a chance to do a test course under supervision. If you are able to complete the test course correctly, you will be allowed to do the main course. Children must be accompanied by a supervising adult, who will make sure they are using the safety equipment correctly.
- We will contact participants if the park is closed due to weather conditions.
- Participants are required to sign a risk acknowledgement and disclaimer form before going on the course.
- Participants who do not follow Forest Adventure’s safety rules, or are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to use the course.
- Please wear clothes and shoes that allow you to move easily. Sandals are prohibited.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.