Half Day Beginners Rafting Adventure in Nagatoro
Head to Nagatoro for a fun filled day on the river. Experienced guides will lead you in riding over waves and rapids in a thrilling sports adventure.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking guide / Guide fees / Helmet / Life vest / Wet jacket / Wetsuit / Paddling jacket / Sports strap for glasses / Insurance
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:55 Check-in at Sunburst Adventure Office
09:00 Pre-tour PreparationCheck-in, sign participation forms, and change for rafting.
09:30 Rafting TalkMove to the riverside. Our knowledgeable staff will explain about tour safety, and demonstrate paddling.
10:00 Rafting AdventureSnap a group photo before heading onto the water.
RaftingTeamwork is the key to fun on the waves of the river! Get through the rapids, and relax on calm stretches. Your guide may even have some surprises in store, like swimming, surfing, and more. Catch your breath with a mid-tour tea break, too!
GoalReturn to base and change clothes. An optional hot spring addition is available at Nagatoro Green Hotel.
Nagatoro Green Hotel has Japanese style baths available for 600 JPY per adult, perfect for soaking tired muscles after rafting.
12:00 Check-out at Sunburst Adventure Office
- Participants who are pregnant or are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to join.
- Participants must either be at least 1.20 meters tall. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Junior high school students can participate in this activity by themselves, but must be arrive at the meeting point with a parent or guardian, and have permission to join.
- High school students may participate. A signature from a parent or guardian is required. If a parent or guardian does not travel with the student on the day, each participant must bring a signed consent form. Participants are not allowed to join the tour without this document.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Bathing suit or underwear that you do not mind getting wet.
- A t-shirt. A quick-drying nylon shirt is recommended especially from early July to late September.
- Shorts. Do not wear long pants while rafting.
- Shoes you do not mind getting wet. Sports shoes or sandals with ankle support are best.
- What to wear may vary by season and day. Staff will assist on the day, for example if wetsuits are needed in summer.
- On the rafting tour you will get soaked all over. Please bring shoes and wear clothing that you do not mind getting dirty and wet.
*Between April and the middle of July, and between the middle of September to November, free shoe rentals are available.
- All equipment needed to join the tour is provided, but the number of T-shirts and shorts are limited. Please bring them if you can.
- We are not responsible for damage to or loss of glasses or contacts. Also, if they fall into the river, you should definitely consider them to be gone forever.
- As a rule, if the amount of water rises above the regulated level, the tour will be cancelled. The tour will be held even if raining, as long as the water level permits.
In case of cancellations, we will contact you by 19:00 the day before the activity.
- Please meet up 5 minutes before the scheduled start time. In case you are late, we may consider it as a cancellation.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 2 business days to 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.