Half Day Seaside Canyon Outdoor Adventure in Izu
Visit Izu for an amazing course of slides, jumps, and thrills in a half day course with all natural excitement. After a swim in the rivers, soak in a hot spring.
Head to Izu Peninsula, home not just to beautiful oceans, but to amazing mountain waterfalls and rivers too. Hop in the river near Amagi for wet and wild excitement as you slide, jump, and swim your way down the course. Featuring no ropes, this is a full body adventure, ending with a 12 meter waterfall slide. Jump into adventure with us and make a splash!
▼ Read more
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Helmet / English-speaking guide / Tour fee / Guide fee / Facility fees / Wetsuit / Life jacket / Harness / Wet socks / Canyoning shoes / Parking / Tax and service fees / Insurance / Group photo / Hot spring entry fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:30-08:15 Check-in at Splash Izu in Amagiso
ReceptionCheck in, fill out the tour participation waivers, and meet your guides.
PreparationFrom safety talk to wetsuit usage, get an outline of how the day will go. Then, get changed into your wetsuit and the rest of your gear, and the journey begins! It's a short and nice walk to the start.
Canyoning AdventureIzu is the slide paradise, and you will be sliding, swimming, and jumping your way down the entire course!
Return to BaseAfter a fun canyoning adventure, it's time to return, have a shower or soak in the hot spring, change back into your clothes, and check out the day's pictures and videos.
Check-out at Splash Izu
- Participants will be required to sign a participation consent form at check-in.
- Guests must be at least 16 years old and in reasonable physical condition to join this tour.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Towel / Goggles if you wear contacts / Sports band for glasses / Spare contact lenses / Insurance card / Rash guard or quick-dry t-shirt if you easily get cold
- Wetsuit Sizing:
We make every effort to accommodate guests of all sizes and shapes, however, due to the material used in wetsuit construction, we can not guarantee comfortable fits for everyone. Please see the attached sizing chart.
Also, our canyoning harnesses have a maximum waist size of ~105 cm and thigh size of ~70 cm. Guests unable to wear a canyoning harness will be unable to participate in this activity for safety reasons.
- Wetsuit Sizing:
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 21.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 8 business days to 17:00 local time, 6 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 6 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.