Two Beach Dive Tour on Hatsushima Island from Atami
Dive in Hatsushima, 25 minutes from Atami by boat. The beaches are great for both beginner and expert divers. Wonderful views and colorful fish are waiting!
▼ Read more
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking guide / Scuba diving equipment & wetsuit / Boat fare / Facility fees
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:50-08:00 Meet at JR Atami Station or Atelier Laut
Atami PortDepart from the port and head to Hatsushima.
PreparationChange into your swimwear, then get ready! Practice snorkeling in the sea and get used to the seawater.
DivingAfter the explanation of equipment and safety precautions, it's time for diving.
Let's start diving with excited feeling! After getting used to breathing and the water, head into the joyful world under the sea.
Enjoy having lunch and so on after diving, then board the boat back to Atami Port.
Arrive at Atami Port, drop-off at Atelier Laut or Atami Station
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Participants ages 18 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Participants must have a C-card.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Swimwear, towel, beach sandals, diving equipment (if owned)
- You can participate wearing contact lens. If you wish to not wear contact lens, please tell us when you make reservation, we will prepare a dive mask with magnification.
- Confirmation of your medical history in necessary to participate. You are required to have a medical certificate (permission for diving) from the doctor, if any of the article on the file (.pdf) below applies to you.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 15.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 4 business days to 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 2 business days to 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.